Last updated 8/19/18 5:31 PM
Welcome to Jim’s Course Resources. Here, you’ll find resources for: ENG 200, 272Q, 270B, 273N, 100, 215, and 225. Use the menu below or the links in the sidebars to navigate this site. Each course also has a dedicated webpage: ENG 200, ENG 272Q, ENG 270B, ENG 273N, ENG 100, ENG 215. Go to your course webpage for specific information such as the syllabus, schedule of learning activities, assignment requirements, etc.
- Welcome Message & Brief Intro to the Course
- Checklists and Guidelines
- Scores & Grades
- Policy on Late Work
- Proofreading and Editing Your Drafts
- MLA Guides
- Plagiarism (cheating)
- English 100: Basic Handbook for Writers
- Blogging Guidelines
- MS Word Tips (Click here for optional site.)
- Am I Ready for an Online Class?
- How to Succeed in An Online Class
- Grades and Policies
- Title IX Disclosure
- Don’t Spread Panic in an Online Class
- How to Post Meaningful Comments in Class Discussions
- Who Am I?
- Course Design Survey
A Quick Tutorial on How to Create a Hotlink 4/30/17 [http://tinyurl.com/lvvr4wd]
How to Submit Your FD (rev 9/7/17) (3:00)
MLA Works Cited Basics (2:12)
What Is a Run-on? (2:27)