Last updated 1/6/18 5:13 AM
Welcome to Jim’s Course Resources. Here, you’ll find resources for: ENG 200, 270B, 273N, 100, 215, and 225. Use the menu below or the links in the sidebars to navigate this site. Each course also has a dedicated webpage: ENG 200, ENG 270B, ENG 273N, ENG 100, ENG 215. Go to your course webpage for specific information such as the syllabus, schedule of learning activities, assignment requirements, etc.
- Welcome Message & Brief Intro to the Course
- Checklists and Guidelines
- Scores & Grades
- Policy on Late Work
- Proofreading and Editing Your Drafts
- Online Tutoring: UH Manoa Online Learning Academy (free for students on all UH campuses)
- MLA Guides
- Plagiarism (cheating)
- English 100: Basic Handbook for Writers
- Blogging Guidelines
- MS Word Tips (Click here for optional site.)
- Am I Ready for an Online Class?
- How to Succeed in An Online Class
- Grades and Policies
- Title IX Disclosure
- Don’t Spread Panic in an Online Class
- How to Post Meaningful Comments in Class Discussions
- Who Am I?
A Quick Tutorial on How to Create a Hotlink 4/30/17 [http://tinyurl.com/lvvr4wd]
How to Submit Your FD (rev 9/7/17) (3:00)
MLA Works Cited Basics (2:12)
What Is a Run-on? (2:27)