Last updated 5/19/17 5:35am
Checklist for All Drafts
Guidelines for Submitting RDs
Guidelines for Submitting FDs
Checklist for Evaluating Review Drafts (RDs)
Checklist for Evaluating Your Blog
Six Keys for Effective Narratives
What Is Plagiarism?
Ten Most Common Writing Problems
Most Common Problems in Quoting and MLA
Do’s and Don’ts for Our First RD Session
Ten Do’s and Don’ts in Your RD Evaluations
Return to class blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Click here to access the resources.
List of Style Errors
Click here to access the list.
Click here to access the text.
Click here for the learning resources.
Journal or Argumentative Writing, spotlighting papers written by students in ENG 215 and 200.
Technical Communication Student Journal, spotlighting papers written by students in ENG 225.
- School Tools Designs: Kapiolani Community College Webpage
- The Crinkle-Free Pocket Map – Google Maps
- Rarely Do I Download an App and Keep It, but When I Do — It’s a Keeper!
- What’s This Song Called? – SoundHound App Review
- Community Improvement Through Website Design
- VLC Media Player: Many Hidden Features
- ‘DaBus’ App: A Review of the Oahu Version
- Give Your Phone a Voice!
- Google Translate, Your Language Companion
- Pandora: Radio Just for You