To navigate our class blog, you need to be aware of the main parts of the homepage. The page is divided into three columns. The center features the schedule. The sides are called “sidebars,” and there are two: left sidebar and right sidebar. This is where you’ll find links to important course information. At the very top of the page are tabs. When you click on a tab, you’re taken to a page of information. The most important tabs are the “Syllabus” and “FAQ.” To return to the homepage, click on the “Home” tab.
Return to class blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Click here to access the resources.
List of Style Errors
Click here to access the list.
Click here to access the text.
Click here for the learning resources.
Journal or Argumentative Writing, spotlighting papers written by students in ENG 215 and 200.
Technical Communication Student Journal, spotlighting papers written by students in ENG 225.
- School Tools Designs: Kapiolani Community College Webpage
- The Crinkle-Free Pocket Map – Google Maps
- Rarely Do I Download an App and Keep It, but When I Do — It’s a Keeper!
- What’s This Song Called? – SoundHound App Review
- Community Improvement Through Website Design
- VLC Media Player: Many Hidden Features
- ‘DaBus’ App: A Review of the Oahu Version
- Give Your Phone a Voice!
- Google Translate, Your Language Companion
- Pandora: Radio Just for You