Last updated 1/12/20 11:32 AM
How to Submit Your RD
1. To submit your RD, go to the “Submit RD” Laulima forum for this paper.
2. Click on “New Topic” and type the title of your RD in the subject line.
3. In the message body, paste your RD.
4. Click on “Post.”
1. To submit your RD, go to the “Submit RD” Laulima forum for this paper. In your post, include the URL (blog address) for your draft as well as the title. Be sure to make the URL a clickable (hot) link. (See #2 below for instructions on how to create a clickable link.) If you’re still experiencing difficulty, email the class (click on Mailtool in our Laulima sidebar, and for the “To:” line, click on Roles and select Student and Instructor) for help or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. For instructions on how to create a clickable link, watch the 2-minute video below.
3. Be sure to post the correct URL for your draft. The primary URL for your blog should look something like this:
When your URL links directly to your draft, it’ll look something like this:
If you see a strange URL like this:
delete the parts highlighted in red (or bold). You’ll get this incorrect URL if you copy it from within the dashboard or within the view window. To get the correct URL:
- Go to the main page of your blog.
- Click on the title of your draft.
- You’ll be taken to the page that’s devoted to this draft. The URL in the address bar at the top of the browser is the one that you want to copy and paste in our Laulima forum for submitting the draft.
- If you don’t know how to turn the URL into a hotlink, see “How to Create a Hotlink from Laulima Back to Your Draft.” It’s only 2.5 minutes long. A hotlink makes it easier for classmates to link to your draft. It also eliminates the possibility that they’ll review the wrong draft.
Review Your RD Before Submitting It
1. Have you met all the requirements for this paper? Click one of the following:
- Paper 1 Assignment Criteria: ENG 273N , 100 , 200 , 270B , 272Q
- Paper 2 Assignment Criteria: ENG 273N , 100 , 200 , 270B , 272Q
- Paper 3 Assignment Criteria: ENG 273N , 100 , 200 , 270B , 272Q
- Paper 4 Assignment Criteria: ENG 273N , 100 , 200 , 270B , 272Q
- Paper 52 Assignment Criteria: ENG 273N , 100 , 200 , 270B , 272Q
2. Have you met all the formatting and other criteria that you’ll need to apply to all your drafts? See our Checklist for All Drafts.
3. Is your RD complete? To receive full credit, it must be complete: it must meet all the requirements listed in 1 and 2 above. Remember that “R” in “RD” doesn’t stand for “rough.” To get the most out of the review process, your draft should be as close to a final draft as possible. Remember that classmates will be devoting their precious time and effort reviewing it and giving you useful feedback. If you don’t put effort into your draft, you’ll be wasting their time and the suggestions you receive won’t be very useful.
4. Don’t be late in submitting your RD. Trust me, you won’t be happy with the consequences. See our late policy.
5. Don’t hesitate to email me if you need help or have questions – email@example.com