Welcome to Jim’s Course Resources. Here, you’ll find resources for: ENG 100, ENG 215, and ENG 273N. Use the menu in the center of the homepage or the links in the sidebars to navigate this site. Each course also has a dedicated blog: ENG 100 Blog, ENG 215 Blog, and ENG 273N Blog. Go to the course blog for specific information such as the syllabus, schedule of learning activities, assignment requirements, etc.
Return to class blog
Jim’s Course TweetsMy Tweets
Click here to access the resources.
List of Style Errors
Click here to access the list.
Click here to access the text.
Click here for the learning resources.
Journal or Argumentative Writing, spotlighting papers written by students in ENG 215 and 200.
Technical Communication Student Journal, spotlighting papers written by students in ENG 225.
- School Tools Designs: Kapiolani Community College Webpage
- The Crinkle-Free Pocket Map – Google Maps
- Rarely Do I Download an App and Keep It, but When I Do — It’s a Keeper!
- What’s This Song Called? – SoundHound App Review
- Community Improvement Through Website Design
- VLC Media Player: Many Hidden Features
- ‘DaBus’ App: A Review of the Oahu Version
- Give Your Phone a Voice!
- Google Translate, Your Language Companion
- Pandora: Radio Just for You